The health and safety of our clients and members of our team are our number one priority at all times. However, we are also committed to helping as many people as possible to plan for, and protect, their future and their family’s future by helping them make Wills and taking out Powers of Attorney and Funeral Plans.
How do we make sure our clients and team members are safe while also continuing to help our clients make a plan for their future?
The Coronavirus has made us all uncertain about how to act with each other and what we can do to keep people safe and well. We have read as much as possible about the Coronavirus, its symptoms and how it can be passed between people – a good summary of what we need to know at the moment can be found on the BBC website:
Coronvirus – what are the symptoms? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-51048366
What are social distancing and self-isolation? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51506729
Coronvirus – how can I look after my older relatives? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51855011
We have set out below the steps we have taken to combat the spread of the Coronavirus, to keep our clients safe and to keep providing our services to our clients:
- We have provided all team members with the latest medical advice provided by the Government and NHS in relation to measures to stop the spread of the virus. We will continue to do this on a daily basis so that we are all aware of all preventative measures that we need to take.The latest Government and NHS advice can be found using these links:
Coronavirus (COVID-19): UK government response – GOV.UK
Coronavirus (COVID-19) – NHS
There is also a summary of the latest advice on the BBC website (correct as at 17th March 2020): https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/explainers-51632801
- We have instructed our team members to wash their hands regularly through the day and especially before and after every client appointment;
- All team members work from home and drive to all appointments by car. Therefore, we avoid contact with people in offices and/or on public transport;
- All non-essential team meetings have been cancelled;
- We have disinfected all office equipment i.e. keyboards, printers, phones etc so that any contact with any paperwork sent to our clients should be safe;
- We will offer all clients the option of holding their appointments by telephone and/or by Skype/Facetime – please see full details here. We are aware that some client matters will require a face-to-face meeting, but these meetings will be kept to a minimum for the time being.
- Each day we are monitoring all team members and all team members’ families to see if they are displaying any relevant symptoms. If any relevant symptoms are displayed, the team member and their family will immediately self-isolate and re-arrange all client appointments in accordance with the latest advice and guidance.
We will continue to monitor and update these steps in line with the Government’s and NHS advice,
We wish all of our clients and their families well at this difficult time and if we can be of assistance to you in any way, please let us know.
If you would like to discuss any aspect of our Coronavirus plan and policy further or if you wish to discuss making a Will or Power of Attorney or any of services, please call one of our friendly team on 0161 749 9000 or e-mail us at email@example.com to ask for a call back.